Job Title: Director of IT
Fast-growing consulting company seeking someone to serve in a full-time Director of IT role.
About the Company: We are a nationwide cost reduction consulting franchise. We help clients around the country reduce their expenses in a variety of over head categories like: telecom, waste/recycling, utilities, uniform/linen, copier/print, property tax, and merchant processing. We only make money if we are able to save our clients money. We are highly data dependent and are expanding our data capabilities rapidly.
- Vacation for this position:
3 weeks paid vacation to start
4 weeks paid vacation after 2 years of employment.
Work remote from anywhere in the world.
- Paid sabbaticals
- Employer matched retirement account
- Quarterly employee virtual learning events
Job Description: You will handle all facets of technical support for our company and two employees under you. Your job will entail ensuring all our tech is working properly (Salesforce, Hubspot, OneDrive, MS 365, hardware/computers, website, etc).
Aside from these day-to-day duties we have a large amount of tech projects which we wish to implement.
Some of these are:
- Expansion of use of artificial intelligence in processes
- Big data mining
Why you might like this job:
- Small company with lots of growth + a fun team of co-workers
- Flexible work environment (work hard play hard mantra)
- Opportunity to have a quick and large impact
- Remote work opportunity
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Daily communication with employees and vendors
- Various technical support projects and responsibilities (many listed above)
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience implementing tech projects
- Microsoft Office
- Office 365 Administration
- Basic WordPress/website skills
- Self-starter and ability to hit deadlines in fast paced environment.
- Experience in Salesforce/Hubspot a plus
- Coding skills (or ability to manage developers)