Waste Management Audits
Our Customers Save An Average Of 30-40% On Waste and Recycling Overcharges.
Save on Waste Management & Recycling Services
Our team of Waste auditors can help save you money. Our experts are able to find errors and overcharges for our clients over 90% of the time.
Our waste and recycling audit service is designed to maximize your profit and minimize your time.
Below is a list of what we can offer you:
- Billing audits for all types of waste and recycling providers. Including major providers such as Republic, Waste Management, Advanced DisposaL, GFL…and even local providers.
- An evaluation of the cost effectiveness of each and every line item charge on your invoice and your vendor contracts
- A detailed report containing all errors and overcharges, with an explanation of areas of cost savings
- Renegotiation of your current agreements using our decades of expertise and proprietary database of waste and recycling pricing.
- Implementation and improvement of recycling programs where applicable
- Right sizing of equipment and volume usage where applicable
- Implement contract terms and conditions that protect you, not the vendor
- Constant monitoring of current charges occurring in all of your waste and recycling expenses
- Proprietary benchmarking from over 30,000 client locations nationwide
Furthermore, we also offer our waste and recycling issue and service resolution included in our shared savings fee.
Our Clients Have Saved Thousands on Waste Management
"Their experience and expertise has saved us thousands and thousands in a short period of time"
"I candidly have never witnessed a relationship that was this easy and this beneficial for both parties"
Quick Serve Restaurants
“P3 is a company that is reliably showing us value. They are such a pleasure to work with.”
Complete Expense Auditing ServicesYour expenses don't stop at waste and recycling and neither do your potential savings. Our Expense Audit will help you truly understand how your money is spent and where savings are available. In most cases, we can even get your company a refund for past overages.
Take Advantage of Third Party Auditing
Overall, your buying power is increased when you involve a third party because companies as a group can receive lower prices versus a single enterprise. Plus the convenience enjoyed by referring sales people, quotes and billing questions to us means you have more time to focus on your business.
Auditing these expenses using a trusted consulting partner is the only way to truly have your expenses verified and reduce these expenses.
We are not haulers. We do not pick up waste. We do not own trucks. We are independent experts whose only objective is to help our clients reduce their waste expenses and increase their service efficiency.
Our team of waste auditors have worked for the big waste and recycling companies and know how to help clients save money in this area.
We average a 35-40% reduction over what you are currently spending. Using data points from over 30,000 thousand client locations and 50 years of combined waste and recycling industry expertise, we go to work on our client’s behalf.
Reducing costs in this category does not have to be difficult. Prior to our involvement, most of our clients were facing a litany of fees, overcharges, and out of control price increases. We help our clients get these expenses dialed in, and improve their bottom line. Auditing and reducing your Waste Management, Republic and waste and recycling bills has never been easier.
Our waste management audit is an incredible value add which our clients love. So not only are we saving our clients money, but time as well.
When our clients engage P3 they get all our expertise at their fingertips, and we go immediately to bat working to save our clients money. And as always, if we can’t find savings, there is no fee.
Knowledge is power and at P3, we know costs.