The Ideal Candidate | P3 Cost Analysts Skip to main content

The Ideal Candidate

Not everyone has what it takes to succeed in our business. However, for the right person, the P3 Cost Analysts franchise offers a unique opportunity for success. With our low-investment executive franchise model, you can enjoy strong returns while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. Plus, you'll have the satisfaction of knowing that you are making a positive impact on businesses within your community.

Are You Our Next P3 Franchisee?

Here's what it takes to be successful with P3:

What Isn't Required?

We are in a complicated business. Auditing our client's bills, knowing where to find the likely billing errors or overcharges, analyzing thousands of data points and benchmarks, and knowing how to navigate high dollar negotiations are equal parts art and skill. The good news is, we bring all of that knowledge and execution to the table. As you consider P3 as a business opportunity, you'll hear us discuss auditing and billing codes and the like, but you as the franchisee will never be expected to do any part of that side of the business. We handle the entire back-office process, freeing you up to leverage your skills to build the front end.

Commitment And Investment

  • Vision For Change

    Ready to make a life change within the next 6 months.

  • Financial Readiness

    Ability to invest $50,000 to $100,000 in launching your business.

  • Full-Time Dedication

    Prepared for a full-time commitment without immediate pressure for profit.

Your Role In P3

As a P3 franchise owner, your main focus will be on driving business growth through proactive outbound B2B sales. You will spend around 80% of your time on this aspect of the business, using your sales skills to secure new clients and expand your network. The remaining 20% of your time will be dedicated to managing client accounts and ensuring their needs are seamlessly met by our operations team.

Intrigued? Want to learn more? Want to see if you are the type of person we have seen become successful in the cost reduction business? Let’s connect! One of team will spend time walking you through the day in the life of a franchisee, how we find clients, the training and support we offer, and getting your questions answered. You’ll have the opportunity to speak with existing franchisees, as well, to hear their stories. Take that first step, and schedule some time today.

Send this to a friend